This information was prepared and updated by the designer of this website and the controller of relevant data: Ravenna Festival, Via Dante Alighieri 1, 48121 Ravenna.
In order to exercise the rights provided for under Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 and following (e.g. data accessing, updating, rectification, integration, etc.), or to request an updated list of the designated Data processors, the email above can be used.
Personal data are always treated by specific Data processors, designated by Ravenna Festival, and are not disclosed or disseminated.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer by a website’s server. Cookies contain information that can be used to track the User’s surfing habits on several websites using the same cookie.
How many types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies, having different characteristics. Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Session cookies, which are immediately deleted when the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.) is closed.
- Persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – will be stored in your device after the browser is closed, and for a determined period of time.
- First-party cookies which are directly created and managed by the server of the website you are surfing.
- Third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by other websites that advertise on the website you are surfing (a contract usually exists between the website owner and the third party using it).
The two main functional categories are:
- Technical cookies
these are necessary in order for a website to function properly, and to consent proper surfing. Without them, a browser may not be able to properly display pages, or to perform certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to maintain connection to a website, or to save such user settings as language, visualization preferences, etc. Technical cookies can be further classified as browsing cookies, which guarantee proper surfing of the website (e.g. enable on-line purchasing, or log in procedures into restricted areas of the website); analytical cookies, which are similar to technical cookies and are used by the website server exclusively to collect and store such aggregated data as the number of users, or how they got to the site; functional cookies, which enhance the User’s browsing experience by storing a set of selected preference criteria (for example, choice of language, type of purchased products etc).
- Profiling or Behavioural cookies
these are aimed at creating profiles of the Users, in order to provide them with relevant content, based on previous surfing preferences. These instruments are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website, but are used exclusively to inform Users about the offers that best suit their needs. For this reason, the Ravenna Festival agrees to comply with the applicable provisions, and to provide updated links to the information and consent pages of all the third-parties it has entered into agreements with, concerning the installation of cookies through this website.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies, to ensure proper use of the site content;
- Third-party cookies, to gather aggregated, and therefore anonymous, information on how Visitors are using the website (i.e.: Google Analytics);
- Third-party profiling cookies.
|THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE:|
|THE FOLLOWING ANALYTICAL COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE|
|NAME||DOMAIN||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||LINK TO INFO AND OPT-OUT PAGE|
|_utma||.ravennafestival.org||2 years||Cookies used by Google Analytics to analyse Users’ surfing statistics||For information on cookies please refer to: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/|
|THE FOLLOWING THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE:|
|DOMAIN||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||LINK TO INFO AND CONSENT PAGE|
|.google.com||30 minutes to 2 years||Cookie used to display Google’s ‘Share’ button||For information on cookies please refer to: https://www.google.it/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|.twitter.com||30 minutes to 2 years||Cookie used to display Twitter’s ‘Share’ button||For information on cookies please refer to: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en|
|.facebook.com||30 minutes to 2 years||Cookie used to display Facebook’s ‘Share’ button||For information on cookies please refer to: https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookies/|
* The list of third-party profiling cookies is the sole responsibility of the third-party
Since cookies are simple text files, you can access them through most text editors and word processing software. Just click on them to open the files. Below is a list of links explaining how cookies can be visualised in the various browsers. If your browser is not in the list, please refer to the cookie information provided by the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, please refer to its User’s manual for further information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT
Disabling, enabling or deleting cookies
Cookies can be refused or blocked by adequately setting your browser. If you do not want websites to store any cookies on your computer, ask your browser to be notified before a cookie is set. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also clear cookies that have already been set in your system.
Important: settings must be changed for each browser and computer you use.
If you reject cookies, the www.ravennafestival.org website may not be able to function properly. Some of the functions may not be available, and it may be impossible to view certain websites. The settings of different browsers are changed through different procedures. If necessary, use the browser’s Help function to choose correct settings.
In order to disable cookies on a mobile phone, please refer to its User’s manual.